Texasdaisey Creations copyright policy concerning all original content of http://texasdaiseycreations.blogspot.com/ Beginning October 1 2008 is as follows:
As the sole owner of http://texasdaiseycreations.blogspot.com/, I, Debra Howard and/or Texasdaisey Creations reserve the complete irrevocable, unrestricted, rights and license to my writings, phrases, blog posts, images, and/or any content within http://texasdaiseycreations.blogspot.com/ including all writings, phrases, blog posts, images and/or any content migrated from http://texastumbleweedtravels.blogspot.com/, http://texasdaiseygardens.blogspot.com/, http://gloryfeathers.blogspot.com/, and/or http://beautycottage.blogspot.com/ (previous to March 2011) . I declare the writings, phrases, blog posts, images and/or all content is my own and/or that I have the right and/or proper permission to publish anything found at http://texasdaiseycreations.blogspot.com/.
- Any time that I use quotes, or images that belong to someone else then I will give credit along with links (if possible).
- In the case that it is not possible then, I will notate the credit as unknown.
- If you find a quote or photo with the credit cited as unknown and you know who they belong to then I welcome that information so that proper credit can be given. Please be kind though because rudeness and meanness are not received well.
- If you would like to use some of my content IE: images, phrases, and/or blog posts then please respect my rights and ask first!
- If I give permission (I probably will if it is legitimate and not offensive to me) then I require that you give me credit and a proper link back to my material that you are using. You may link directly to the page the material is located within my blog.
Comments Policy:I absolutely love comments! They connect me to you and you to me which is part of why I blog. I encourage you to join the discussion with your comments. I try to keep up with my comments as quickly as possible, however, there are times when I might get behind on them (because life does happen). Please know that I do care about your comments and I will respond as quickly as I can. I also want everyone to know I have a comment policy as follows:License:
- Be careful what you say because anyone who leaves a comment on http://texasdaiseycreations.blogspot.com/ is giving me, Debra Howard and Texasdaisey Creations license to use, publish, display and distribute this comment and/or to modify and/or edit this comment in any medium including but not limited to other posts and/or comments on http://texasdaiseycreations.blogspot.com/, advertising, or anywhere else I care to use it, It also gives me the license to publish, display, or distribute it in any way or medium that I care to use it. This license is irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty free, and last but not least it is unrestricted in any way (unless I decide) *
- Because I believe in second chances and If you publish a comment that you regret and would like me to remove then you may request that in another comment. I will most likely remove the comment (because I am nice) but not because I give up any license whatsoever.
- Your comments may be moderated. This is to help cut down on spam. I try to respond to all comments as quickly as possible. I reserve the right to not post and/or delete any comments for any reason. All spam, libelous, and/or offensive comments will be deleted. Please check the Manners section for other types of comments that are not welcomed. I also reserve the right to add new policies at any time for any reason.
- Please do not leave additional links in your comments unless it is relevant to the blog post or a way to contact you. All comments will automatically link to your profile if you are a member of the blogger community and/or the Google+ community. If you are not a member of these communities please choose the URL option and please leave your name along with an email so that I can respond to your comment. It is not as much fun to get anonymous comments.
- Please do not leave affiliate links in your comments. All comments with affiliate links will be marked as spam and deleted. Besides it is rude!
- Any comment deemed to be spam will be marked as spam and deleted from my blog.
- There is a spam filter used on my blog and so if your comment is detected as spam then it will be put into a spam file until I have time to go through the file and determine if it belongs on my blog or not. I try to go through this file often to make sure that some legitimate comments do not end up in this file.
- Please be nice and please do not be rude.
- If you have constructive criticism that is fine (I can take it) but only if delivered in the right heart attitude and with kind words. There is a difference between constructive and just plain mean.
- Foul words are not welcomed here!!! If you want to cuss then please do so somewhere else!
- Libelous comments are not welcome here. If you don't have something nice to say about others then please, don't say anything at all.
- Rants are not welcome here.
- Hate speech is not welcome here. If your comments are defamatory towards age, sex, gender, ethnicity, country, religion, or disability then it is hate speech.
- Threats will be turned over to proper authorities and dealt with as they decide
- Any email addresses that are left are solely for the purpose of my responding back to you so that we can connect and so that I can thank you for your comment. I promise they will not be sold or used in ANY other way.
*The idea and wording for certain portions of the above clauses were from Diatribes of Jay (http://jaydiatribe.blogspot.com/2012/04/comment-and-copyright-policy.html visited 12/30/2013 and 12/31/2013.Links:Spam:Manners:Email:The privacy of our visitors at TexasdaiseyCreations.blogspot.com/ is important to us. At TexasdaiseyCreations.blogspot.com/ we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit TexasdaiseyCreations.blogspot.com/, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
The only personal information collected on this website is gathered on our "contact us" forms, "Email" Forms, or "comment" forms. In the consumer form, fields are provided so that users can receive our blog posts by email or to submit questions or comments and provide contact information including name, email address, and phone number. In the prospective members and press forms, individuals seeking information about TexasdaiseyCreations.blogspot.com can provide contact information. We collect this personal information so that we can respond to these inquiries, comments, and questions. We may share information submitted by consumers with member companies or other third parties to help resolve users' complaints. We also may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, including by search warrant, subpoena, or court order. You do not need to disclose any personal information to TexasdaiseyCreations.blogspot.com/ to submit a comment or complaint about TexasdaiseyCreations.blogspot.com. However we may be unable to respond or take appropriate action if your information is incomplete. As discussed below, we also collect non-personally identifiable information on this website. However, we do not merge any of the personal information collected via our contact form with anonymous data collected on our website/blog
As with most other websites we collect and use data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (Internet protocol) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as AOL or Time Warner Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on TexasdaiseyCreations.blogspot.com/ to support our site. Some of these advertisers (such as Google or Amazon) may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program or Amazon through the Amazon Affilliate program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites.) Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and it's partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet.
Advertising Disclosure Policy:
This policy is valid from 31 December 2013
http://Texasdaiseycreations.blogspot.com is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Debra Howard on the form located on the Contact Page.
The owner(s) of this blog located at http://www.texasdaisey.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content possibly within the post and always at the end of the post.
The Federal Trade Commission requires that I disclose any relationship that I have with a product manufacturer or service provider when I write about a product or service. Here are the guidelines that I operate under at http://www.texasdaisey.com
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Occasionally the owner of this blog will give a review or post about products, services, and places that they personally use and like without compensation, goods or services. If there is no clear notation that the owner of http://www.texasdaisey.com received compensation, goods, or services then it is because no compensation, goods, or services were received. The review was given because the owner(s) of this blog truly enjoy those places, products or services and wanted to share that with their readers.
The sidebar links of this blog located at http://www.texasdaisey.com will sometimes be paid advertisements or links. In that event, the name advertisement, sponsor, or Adsense will be clearly noted and located directly above the ad or group of ads. This includes those ads that only offer a link exchange as payment for the advertisement.
Any links to paid advertisers (including those who compensate with an exchange of goods or services will be "no follow" links. This includes links within press release posts, reviews, and advertisements in the sidebar or elsewhere within the blog located at http://www.texasdaisey.com.
The owner(s) of this blog located at http://www.texasdaisey.com would like to disclose the following current, existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We blog about people to whom we are related. The most interesting such people are: Larry Howard of http://texasrda.blogspot.com/, Jo Reimer of www.seymourblessings.com, Melessa Brooks of www.melessabrooks.com, Kevin Brooks of www.thelostgospelofbarabbas.com. We have a financial interest in the following that are relevant to our blogging: Larry Howard of http://texasrda.blogspot.com/, Jo Reimer of www.seymourblessings.com, Melessa Brooks of www.melessabrooks.com, & Kevin Brooks of www.thelostgospelofbarabbas.com. Young Living Essential oils located at http://www.youngliving.com/en_US. Debra Howard of Texasdaisey Creations is an Independant Distributor of Young Living Products and has a website located at https://www.youngliving.org/texasdaisey which is linked to http://www.texasdaisey.com from the sidebar and various links within Texasdaisey Creations. Texasdaisey Creations is also an affilliate for Tip Junkie Mom Blog To Money Blog located at http://momblogmoneyblog.com/. Texasdaisey Creations located at http://www.texasdaisey.com is a participant in the Google Ads program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Texasdaisey Creations the advertisers who pay for advertisements in the Google Ads Program. Debra Howard owner and author of http://www.texasdaisey.com is currently a HeartSync minister with the Freedom Center of Abilene, Texas and has an ad in the sidebar. . I offer HeartSyncs on a donation basis. Donations are NOT required for ministry. Texasdaisey Creations located at http://www.texasdaisey.com does offer advertisements/sponsorships in the sidebar. Currently there is a link for link exchange with Larry Howard of http://texasrda.blogspot.com/
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org