Sometimes it is helpful to have a published hidden page on our blogs. I use them for pages that I do not want on my table of contents but I do want them accessible when a certain link is clicked. Some of my hidden pages like this include my policy page, contact page, and my freebie download pages.
- The first step is to go to your Blogger dashboard.
- Click on Pages
- Click on New Page (at top)
- Create Your Page (much like writing a post)
- Add description in box located in sidebar
- I disable Comments under options in sidebar.
- Click Save
- Click Publish
- From list of pages under your newly published page Click View
- Now you can copy your link address from the browser to use on your blog.This page will only be seen when that link is clicked.
- Click Layout
- Click on Edit on lower right side of Box in Layout that says Pages
- Make sure your new hidden page does not have a check mark which would cause the page to be listed in the tabs.
- Close the page and you are finished.
Check out my other blogger tips and How To's
Never miss a post! Subscribe to Texasdaisey Creations by email
Want even more? Subscribe to my newsletter